Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread Fun

While I was out this weekend I decided to pick up a gingerbread house. I had never done one before and I knew Cooper would LOVE it! He was ready as soon as I put Cameron down for a nap. He waited patiently while I put the house together.

Then he got to work. I even let my OCD go a bit. He didn't though, he needed to finish each candy type before starting a new one.


This is as far as we got until I had to get Cameron up. He still isn't quite ready to give up a morning nap so I try to give him one but don't let him sleep too long.



I also knew Steve would want to help him out as well so they were back at it after dinner.





Here is the marvelous masterpiece



views from all angles.





I couldn't leave this one out. He was right up in the mess.



Steve suggested we give the boys a bath in the big bathtub tonight. He has to put his trunks on and get in since Cameron is still so small. Steve and Cooper were relaxing.


You can see Cameron's head in the bottom corner. I had already gotten him out and put his diaper on, I walked away for 10 seconds and he found his way back to the bathroom and was trying to climb back in.We had such a fun relaxing night at home. It's good to have these, especially in the midst of a very busy month.




5 comments:

Jill said...

What a great day at home! Love the gingerbread house. He did an awesome job with it!!!

ginmommy said...

You guys did a really good job with it!!

Jaime Mac said...

I think it's really cute! (Love Cooper's cheesy smile in the 1st pic!!!)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Great job with it! :)

Tracey said...

That is way cool, Momma!!