Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I can't get enough

I can't get enough of these two boys!I got their pictures taken at JC Penny a few weeks ago. Aren't they just adorable?

These two just amaze me each and every day. Of course they drive me crazy every day too, but they are still awesome. I love watching them wrestle on the ground, Cameron can hold his own against his big brother. There are so many moments I don't want to forget, I want to bundle them up forever. Cameron wants everything Cooper has. He can be a little mooch at times.


Cooper is really good at sharing and breaking into small pieces for him too. Yes, they do have on matching outfits. Tonight Cooper was eating goldfish and of course Cameron crawls over to him to get some. What Cooper didn't realize is that I bought baby goldfish so Cameron could have a whole piece. Cooper still broke it up for him, so sweet! Cooper also put me in time out tonight. Cameron had crawled behind a chair and got his head stuck between the chair and wall. I couldn't help but laugh. Cooper told me I had to go to time out because I was laughing at my little brother while he was crying.


Some days I feel like I am going to lose my mind. However, at the end of the day I look at my two precious boys and realize this is the best life possible. Is it possible to freeze time?


2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Cute pics! I love that you are honest & say they drive you crazy sometimes! I know every kid does...at least you can be honest & admit it! We all know you love them to pieces all the time too!!!
And uh-oh about the time out! You better straighten up! ;)

ginmommy said...

I've been asking about a time machine for a long time. If you ever hear of one, let me know asap.