Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dilemma is solved

I face a huge dilemma each night when the kids go to bed: blog or watch television. As you may recall our computer was once located in our living room in the old house. When we moved he gained an office, which is awesome, but the office is in the basement. Not fun!! Steve and I had been debating getting a laptop for a couple of years and today we finally put that into motion. Of course if we were getting a laptop we also needed to get a wifi router. We got it all set up and tonight and guess what I can do?? I can blog from our bedroom!!! I can blog while watching Big Brother, or House Hunters as I am now. The options are endless. I finally feel like I am catching up with technology.



5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love it!!! I really like having the computer in the center of everything! Glad you guys got a laptop, you'll love it :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you'll love it!!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Multi-tasking at its best! Love it!

the lewis gang said...

i've been wanting a laptop forever! we are waiting until ours is no good or we find a deal that's too good to pass up!

Jill said...

Your life will change. I love it! It makes things so much easier!