Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Boy

I have been waiting for all the back to school sales to end so that Target would have a baby sale. This week was it!!!! My mom was over there yesterday and picked up two new car seats for us. I was looking for the same one we have for Cooper and it was $50 off, Score! Cooper is only 30 lbs so he isn't quite big enough for a booster, therefore the need for two new ones. Of course once I see this in my garage I was itching to get one installed. Since we don't drive Steve's car often as a family, he installed it in his car and we went for a test drive around the neighborhood. I think he was a little confused at first.

He looks so small, much smaller than Cooper did. Maybe it's because it was winter time when we changed Cooper and he was all bundled up and Cameron is in shorts and a t-shirt. 3 more weeks and it goes in my car. I can't believe I almost have a one year old.



2 comments:

Susie said...

Jami there is a booster seat for 30 lbs. It is actually for 30 to 40 lbs and then it converts to a regular booster that goes up to 100lbs. It has a back that you can strap them in. We got Ellie one at Walmart. She loves it.

Jami said...

I know, our actually can convert to a high back and backless booster. I thought about buying a highback booster, they are less expensive than car seats. You can use the high back one at 30 lbs, but I just don't feel comfortable taking him out of the harness yet. I look at it like this- there are two years old who are taller and weigh more than him and you wouldn't move a two year old out of a car seat. Honestly, I am a little scared of moving Cameron forward facing. I guess I'm just not ready for my babies to grow up.