Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introducing......

Cameron Scott Lee! We finally agreed, well I finally got Steve to agree.

So, here is the story. We have known that Scott would be the middle name, after Steve's brother. Now came the task of finding a first name. When we first had Cooper we talked about Lucas if we had another boy. Lucas Scott sounded good (especially if you are a One Tree Hill fan) but I like Lucas Lee or Luke Lee. It just never stuck with me.

Early in the pregnancy one of us came up with Cameron, I liked it. It went with Scott and it went with Lee. Then we found out it was a boy and Steve wasn't sold on it. For some reason we got stuck in the C's, which wasn't our intention but some others names were Carson and Carter. We both really liked Carter but we also know another Carter. We both tried looking at some other names but nothing we could agree on. Finally we came around, the card from my flowers and my Mother's Day card were both signed- Steve, Cooper and baby Cameron. So, I guess it's official.