Thursday, May 20, 2010

Favorite Sport

It's that time again for our monthly blog-off. Today's topic: favorite sport.

I must start this out by saying I have zero favorite sports to play. I was the girl who always hated gym in school, I am just not athletic. I was always afraid of getting made fun of so it gave me a complex for many years to come until I finished ninth grade and I was finished with gym class.

I do however have a favorite sport to watch and that is professional football. Notice I said professional and not college football, that does not interest me at all. Just like college basketball is a close second but professional basketball doesn't interest me at all. The NFL is the perfect season, it's not too long there are only 16 games and the whole season is like a soap opera. I love it! And what's not to love when your state has the best quarterback of all time.

I think I already mentioned in a previous post how I would much rather go out on a date to a sporting event than something romantic. Romantic dinners are not my thang! Last year I got Steve mini-series tickets to the Bats games and we got addicted to the German Roasted peanuts. In September we went to the Colts game for our anniversary and while walking around the stadium I smelled the peanuts. I swear they were almost halfway around the stadium and I smelled them from that distance. Those are the memories I like to make.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I figured you were a Colts fan from some things I've seen on fb! I did not play sports either... I was like you - VERY self conscience of ppl watching & judging me. I HATED p.e. as well...especially when they made us take showers in 8th grade. I mean, put a dagger in my heart! That's all I need, other 13 year old beauty queens judging me with OUT clothes on. Sheesh! :)

ginmommy said...

I appreciate your knowledge for the game!! You know your stuff!!
Oh man, I just kind of got the hives thinking about "P.E." class......OMG, and the showering in front of one another??? You're right Jaime Mac, a dagger straight to the heart!!!