Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bat's Game

Since I was finally feeling better this weekend, it took almost a week, we headed out to the Bat's game for a family fun night. I can tell a HUGE difference from last year. We stayed almost the entire game and Cooper even enjoyed watching some of the game. I think we are all just happy to get out of the house after a week of no sunshine. When we first got there we got some hot dogs and found a picnic table to eat at. As soon as we sat down it was time for the National Anthem, I stood Cooper up and had him place his hand over his heart, he stood there the whole song like that. It was so sweet, I should have taken a picture but it might have been a little unpatriotic for me. After we ate we found some seats in the outfield, I ran to the restroom and came back to find Jess and her family sitting in front of us. We only got to sit with them for the first few innings, after trips to the playground the seats were taken when we got back. It was good seeing you guys.

Waiting patiently while we bought tickets. It was packed last night, we waited in line for almost 20 minutes to get tickets. Notice his hat, it was a promotional item last year for having season tickets. Cooper never wears hats but we managed to get him to wear one last night.Cooper liked his first taste of cotton candy.

These last two pics make me laugh, Steve always manages to take betters pictures than I do. I think I won the picture contest this time. I'm not for sure what is going on with Cooper in the second one.
I'm sure everyone is getting tired of me posting pics of Cooper singing Take me out to the Ballgame, but it's my blog, I don't care.

4 comments:

Jessica Lord said...

it was good to see you all too!!! let me know when you are going to be in class on a wed and i will bring those strollers.

ginmommy said...

Very cute pics!! I love Cooper singing along (oh and steve too) ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love the singing and yup, it's your blog and you can do whatever you want!! if someone doesn't like, they don't have to read it! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I second what Alicia said. That goes for my blog too. :)
Also-glad you are finally coming back to the world of the living! :)