Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finger Painting

I'm going to go ahead and admit this but I totally stole this idea from Alicia. I don't have the least bit of creativity in me so I tend to rely on others for inspiration. This Friday I went out and got some materials so Cooper could finger paint some pictures for him room and Cameron's room. We played outside Saturday morning and got to work on our project. We only managed to get through one picture so Cameron's will have to wait until a later date.

We was a little unsure getting started. I think he was surprised I was going to let him get dirty. Of course no day would be complete without a little bit of body painting as well.
He had fun using his whole palm to paint with.

Here is is finally getting into it.
And at last the finished product. It looks much better dry once the canvas soaked up the paint.







2 comments:

Jessica Lord said...

Something we love around here and it is nice and clean is our beans. I got a couple 3 lb bags of uncooked beans from sams club and put them in an underbed storage container. The boys love to play with their diggers in the beans... way cleaner than the sand box.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that turned out great!!! :)