Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Levi!

Levi had his birthday party this weekend at SIGS and we all had a great time, Steve maybe the best. It started off great, Cooper was having a great time, even more so than the first time we went last summer. If you read Tracey's blog then you heard about Steve & Paul having a race in one of the bouncers. I thought I would take Cooper over to watch them race. After this I have no idea what happened. Somehow he got so scared he literally had a complete meltdown. I had to take him outside of the bounce room, he would not go back, he kept shaking as he was trying to eat his raisins and even when it was time for cake and presents, he wouldn't eat his cupcake and kept asking to go home. I haven't seen that type of meltdown in a long time. I can't figure out if he thought Steve was hurt or Paul, he was staring at Paul when it happened. He kept screaming, "Ride Daddy's Car", he wanted to leave so badly. Luckily there was only about 15 minutes of bounce time left, but we did miss the group picture. He would not go back in. Anyway, here are a few pictures of him having fun before tragedy struck.
So, Happy Birthday to Levi, thanks for inviting us. We really did have a good time!

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Ahhhh, poor little guy. I blame the big boys on this one! :)