Monday, March 1, 2010

More questions

I have more questions and more answers

These are all from Jaime-
1- How long have I been blogging and why did I decide to do it?
I started blogging right after Cooper was born. I didn't think my life was interesting enough until then. Plus it's a good for memories. Sometimes I go back and re-read my posts and laugh at some things I have forgotten.

2-What do I do for a living?
Well my degree is in accounting, but I quit my job to stay at home with Cooper when he was 7 months old.
*** I was working for Mercer (HR Consulting) when I quit my job.

3- Where do I live?
I grew up in Charlestown but currently live in Jeff. Well, when I grew up the geographical area I live now was considered Charlestown, but Jeff got greedy and took over.

4- I have no idea where my mom got the idea for J-A-M-I as a spelling. It can get annoying at times.

And one more from Jill-
Any baby names yet?

Well if it is a girl then Sydney Grace- that was the name we had picked out the first time.
If it is a boy we know the middle name will be Scott, but haven't decided on a first name. I'm leaning toward Cameron Scott, it's really starting to grow on me. And if we do decide on that name, we have no intention on using all C names, we just happen to like it.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Good questions Jamie Mac....this has been fun, maybe we should all do this??

Jaime Mac said...

Thanks! Yea, I say we all be copy cats... Isn't that the greatest form of flattery?! :)