Friday, March 12, 2010

Dr's Appointment

I had my 12 week Dr's appointment with Dr Riely yesterday. I took my mom with me because Steve had a doctor's appointment of his own. My mom is always begging to go with me and since we had planned on hearing the heartbeat for the first time I let her go. She acted like she was going to get to go with me to find out if it's a boy or girl but I had to veto that one. Things sounded great. At first she had a hard time finding the heart beat then she had a hard time keeping it. She finally got it and we all got to hear it, it was around 159 bpm. Most people say it sounds high so it might be a girl, but Cooper's was always high in the beginning as well. So you just never know.

I've also gained 6 pounds. I think this is more to do with not exercising as much. We have been so busy in the mornings lately that I have a hard time getting up and rushing us out the door on on one and only free day. Things are starting to slow down so hopefully should be able to get to going 3 or 4 times a week. Next appointment is in April followed by the ultrasound in early May.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Sparkle Lee.....

Tracey said...

Your pregnancy is going almost as fast as mine!!!!!!!!!!