Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Blue

Yesterday we had a fun family fun morning, we got to see Blue's Clues Live at Derby Dinner Playhouse. This was so much fun! We got the tickets from our Early Childhood Director at church, she has season tickets and her kids are too old for Blue, so that made it extra special. A little girl from Cooper's class and her mom (who happens to be in our small group) also joined us. At first I was a little worried how Cooper would do, he isn't the greatest at sitting still. We got seated around 9:15 which left 45 minutes before the show started, but luckily we did have breakfast to keep us occupied. Then the show itself lasted just under an hour. It was really the perfect length for kids. Well my worry was for nothing, he sat in amazement the entire show. The only peep I heard from him was when he would turn around and ask for Blue Puppy, who really wasn't in the show that much. That would be my only complaint. Blue & Magenta were giant characters, they both had to be led into the stage since the actors could not see out of the costumes and neither came out much. But it was still cute and and had all the fun songs. I didn't get any good pictures but it appears our camera does take video, Steve figured this out accidentally, which is so awesome because I will be posting videos all the time. He is a short one of Cooper waiting for the show to start. As you can see, even after breakfast I had to break out the Cheerios.
Sorry, it has to be the link, I can't get it to post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ztZxsCyx7Y

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was wondering if you guys planned on going. I figured Cooper would enjoy it, especially after I saw how much Lucas and Lilly enjoyed it. Let me know when you figure out how to post video, b/c I can't seem to get mine to post either. :)