Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Club Mom

Gretchen and I headed to Club Mom at the Greentree Mall yesterday and were quickly reminded of why we stopped going. It was mass chaos. There also happened to be an Easter Egg hunt which I am sure is what led to the large crowd, I just don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. I think between our three kids we got maybe 10 eggs, of course our kids aren't the type to run and push other kids out of the way, so maybe that's why. One benefit of Club Mom are the coupons for a free children's meal with the purchase of an adults meal. We opted for Subway, which wasn't too crowded at first but I ended up in line 2 people behind Gretchen and you really don't want to mess with me while I'm hungry and my child is hungry. I felt better after I ate.

Some of the highlights included fitting all three children in the backseat of Steve's car. I drove his car b/c I thought it was bigger than mine, and it is bigger but we barley got the door shut. Our cars are paid for and I have no intention of having a car payment anytime soon so it looks like we are a 2 kid family. Another highlight was Hope's face during the marionette show. She loved the butterfly and ballerina.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

#1- I hear ya about the eating thang. Somebody could lose an arm if they get in my way...
#2-before ya'll venture out next time - do spring training w/ your kiddos. Teach them how to tackle & play defense. Maybe next time, you'll have more to show for your trouble! :)

ginmommy said...

It was soooo funny to see you come unravled like that. I've never seen sweet JAMI (all these different Jami spellings are gonna make me crazy) get so bothered ;) Yeah, it was too nuts for my blood. I wanted to knock some kids out.

Tracey said...

I heard you had a less than pleasing experience!! No one stands in the way of a preggo ready to eat!!!!!!!