Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blind Date

Today Gretchen & I had a blind date with fellow blogger Jaime. I know it sounds crazy, but it's not. This all started when Jaime wished her blog a happy 1st birthday and invited blog stalkers to say hello. I think Gretchen might have already said hello once, but I hadn't so I made myself known. Them somehow a suggestion got brought up that we should have a bloggers day out. Somewhere in public of course, just in case one of us turned out crazy. Gretchen & I had the upper hand on this one since we already know each other. It turned out only the three of us could make it, but that's okay, we had a good time. There were no awkward silences, just a bunch of gabbing by three girls who like to talk. We sat there for over two hours chatting it up. Off topic, but since Gretchen isn't into Twilight, then I think Jaime are going to make another date once Eclipse comes out.

Anyway, it was neat meeting someone new that you feel like you already know everything about. So I thought I would open up the invitation, if you are a blog stalker of mine and we don't know each or haven't met, leave a comment... maybe I read your blog too.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Awe- thanks for the nice comments! You are awesome, Jami Leigh Lee! :)

ginmommy said...

I'm glad it worked out and we all got to meet each other!! It was fun , even if Jaime Mac is c-razy and likes Kate Gosselin, HA HA!!!

Tracey said...

I can totally picture you guys sitting there discussing Kate! :) Hilarious. Glad you guys had fun. And, glad that Jaime got to be introduced to PV.