Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Here!!!!

It's here, It's here, Spring is finally here! What did we do with our day before we were able to play outside? After a quick trip to Kohl's this morning, to use my Kohl's cash for some shoes for myself, Cooper and I came home and had lunch outside. I should really try this more often, he ate everything on his plate. Granted it is pizza and chips... but there are oranges there too. As a matter of fact he ate the oranges first. Then we had some play time. I was prepared to stay outside until nap time but he was the one who wanted to go inside. He has been asking me to go outside now around 9:30 every morning. Totally off topic but too cute to pass up, Steve took Cooper to the park on Thursday night while I worked at Jazzercise. Friday, when Steve got home the first thing Cooper asked for was the park. So off we went after dinner. I didn't take my camera because I knew I would miss out playing if I took pictures. Anyway, this is a big deal for my child, he went down all the slides. He is usually scared and timid, but he loved it this time around. Back to our day today, I only got a few pictures, he was a little too busy to sit still. I got him this bubble mower last summer, he loves pushing it but he never could get the bubbles to come out. You have to make sure the wheels stay on the ground, but he is getting better this year.
Of course after playing withe bubble mower we had to play with bubble wand as well.

He's getting much better at actually blowing the bubbles instead of spitting on the wand.






2 comments:

Susie said...

I got Ellie a bubble mower this week and she couldn't do it too.

Jill said...

He is getting SO BIG! He is such a little doll. Kade got a lawn mower for his b-day. (He hasn't opened it yet!).