Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girl's Night

We had our always fun and eventful girl's night tonight. We decided to play it low key and had a girl's night in. Gretchen opened up her house for us to hang out and eat, of course. We had pizza, bread sticks, and plenty of chocolate. We had fruit too, so it wasn't all bad. Oh, and I guess it was a sign we are getting old, we played Apples to Apples and Domino's. I was home by 10:15. Anyway, it was a good night and we had lots of fun. We need to do more nights like this. And it might have been Tracey's last girl's night for a while, little Ms Maggie should make her appearance before our next one!

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm glad we could just hang and chat, it was fun :)

Tracey said...

I love relaxed nights like that. And I have a new-found love of Domino's!!!!!