Saturday, March 19, 2011

Even More Outside Fun

Just thought I would post some more fun outdoor pictures. As you can tell, these were taken on St. Patrick's Day. I didn't think I had anything green for Cameron to wear, then I remembered this shirt that was Cooper's, luckily it was warm enough for him to wear.

He doesn't like to stay in his Exersaucer for long periods of time, but he stayed in it outside for about 45 minutes. Good thing, cause we are going to be outside a lot soon. I'm praying we don't have another summer like last. But if we do, at least I wont be carrying around an extra 30 pounds :)

Poor little guy keeps chewing on everything. One bottom tooth has started to break through and another is right under the gum. Watching bubby play some basketball.
Some good little action shots.


I love Spring. I wish we could have Spring for 5 months, Summer for 1 month, Fall for 5, and Winter for 1. Wouldn't have be awesome?



1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I TOTALLY agree with you about how the months should work out. Cute pics!!