Sunday, August 2, 2009

What would you do?

Steve said I have officially turned into his mom. At the game last night Cooper & I got some chicken strip basket and it came with 2 containers of Honey Mustard dressing. Not just any honey mustard dressing, but Ken's Steakhouse dressing. We only used one and Steve made fun of me for taking the other one home and not throwing it away. You don't throw things away... you keep them. It wasn't opened yet and it tasted might fine on my salad for dinner tonight. So I ask, would you throw it away or keep it for future use it hadn't been opened yet.

I also kept three unopened packs of Honey Roasted BBQ sauce from Chick-fil-A as well from Friday. They are stingy with those things, they are not in with the ketchup and mayo bins.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

if i knew i was going to use it, i would keep it. otherwise, i would toss it. it really depends what it is.

Mrs. Wesely said...

I would totally keep it! You never know when you might use it. Plus, if you just throw it away, that's wasteful. :)

Hers and His said...

I currently have about 20 Taco Bell mild sauce packets, 10 BK ketchup packets, 1 BK zesty sauce packet, 7 Chick-fil-A mayonaise packets, and 3 Chick-fil-A honey roasted bbq sauce packetes in my fridge ... give or take a few. So to answer your question---YES, I would definitely keep them.

:)

Tracey said...

You sound just like my husband!!! We have all kinds of stuff like that. BBQ packets, honey mustard packets, little glass containers of syrup from cracker barrel, hotel shampoos.....the list goes on!