Saturday, August 8, 2009

Movie Night

We had our first ever movie night last night. I was so excited, nothing sounded better than laying on the floor with pillows and blankets and my two favorite people. I asked Cooper earlier in the day if he wanted to watch a movie about cars or fish and he made his fish face so Finding Nemo it was. It went pretty well during snacks then once they were gone Cooper wasn't interested any longer. I took out Nemo and put in Curious George and it was all better. I guess I learned movie night has to be cartoon night for a while. It was still fun, usually when we put on cartoons it's so we can get lunch or dinner made so it was nice to all relax together. He got a little wound up afterward, once I put him to bed I heard him talking to himself for almost 20 minutes. It's so fun to listen... momma, da-da, papaw, momma, scott.... the list goes on and on.
Cooper and Steve reading books while I prepared the snacks. The menu.... soft pretzels and cheese.
Me and Cooper enjoying some snacks... and Nemo.


Cooper actually interested in Nemo for a few minutes.

Look at that cheese.... he's my sweetie!






3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun! i love the cheese face!! movie night is so fun! i think our first movie for movie night was veggie tales! :)

Amy said...

Movie night is a fav in our house and it is always some type of cartoon. :)

Tracey said...

It's sad when movie nights resort to cartoons!! :)