Saturday, August 8, 2009

Homemade Play Dough

Things have been a little boring around here lately so I decided to spice things up a bit and make some homemade play dough. I though that Cooper would try and eat it anyway so why not make it eddible. Not so sure it was a great idea, yes it was eddible, but it was also very rich and sweet. Maybe regular play dough wouldn't have tasted so good. It was still fun and will work great in about 6 months or so.

Ingredients: 1 cup of dry milk, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of honey.
Mix it all together and play away.
Cooper was more interested in whatever was on the television.


Tasting the playdough... it was too sweet, even for me.


Here is the finished product.






3 comments:

melanie said...

cool idea! I think i'll try it with Corbin

Hers and His said...

Looks like fun! Maybe I'll make some for Lincoln some day :)

Amy said...

I love making homemade play dough. I have a kids book that has all kinds of flavors. It is fun to experiment.