Friday, August 21, 2009

Visit with Allie

Yesterday Cooper & I headed out to visit my friend Sharon and her daughter Allie. I don't really know why we don't get together more often, Sharon lives in Georgetown but really isn't that far. We had a good time catching up and watching the kids play. Although we aren't as close as we once were in college, once we do get together it's like nothing has changed. Cooper is exactly 10 months older than Allie which now makes Allie older than Cooper was when she was born, does that make sense? It just seems like yesterday and it's hard to believe she has gotten so big. She was walking all over the place yesterday, Sharon said it was just this week she started taking a few steps, I think she walked the whole living room a few times. I'm sure next month when she has her birthday party she will be a full blown walker. I think Cooper had fun because he is usually the youngest and smallest kid when we have play dates so he got to be the big boy this time. I like to joke that she is his girlfriend, they both have amazing blue eyes... can you imagine the grand kids? Okay, I'm getting way ahead of myself here. Here are some pictures from the day, thanks for having us over and feeding us. Can't wait to see you guys next month. LOVE YOU!!!
Isn't he handsome?
See, I told you they were destined, they are already holding hands. It was too cute, Allie let me hold her so Cooper went and grabbed Sharon's hand to take her somewhere. Where, I don't know since he doesn't know his way around her house, it's just something he does.

He is trying to give her either a hug or kiss here.

And here they are playing... they make a cute couple!





3 comments:

ginmommy said...

I can already see the future wedding!!!! Oh and the future blue eyed gandbabies ;)

Mrs. Wesely said...

It looks like you had an awesome visit! Oh...and with life getting so busy, I have always said the the difference between a true friend and "someone I used to know" is known when you can go long spurts of time without seeng each other and never skip a beat when you get together. It's great that you guys can get together with your babies!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

too cute!