Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Still Here

I've had a couple of people ask about my lack of blogging lately so I thought I would give an update. I could give excuses about how there isn't a lot going on lately, which is true, but the real reason has been my obsession with the Twilight Series books. Saying I love to read is an understatement, give me a good book, not one where you have to think, but a good fun read, I will be entertained for hours. Book 6 and 7 of of the Harry Potter series were finished in just over 24 hours. Book 7 was awesome, I was 5 1/2 months pregnant and I kicked my feet up and read all weekend long. Anyway, I started Twilight about 2 weeks ago and I am almost finished with the third book. This has taken up all my free time (Cooper's nap time). I should get back around to blogging shortly. I currently do not have the fourth book, I've borrowed the first three so far and really don't want to have to buy the last. So until I can find one I will be back to my blogging days.
I hope to post some pictures this weekend if I can find our camera. I have no idea where it is, which is not a good thing. Let's pray I find it soon. It's the camera, case, and all of our memory cards, birth through 15 months, Disney vacations, etc. I just realized it was missing when I sat down to blog.

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Jami I have one you could borrow. Message me in FB and we can meet up.