Saturday, March 14, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Due to the demands of a 3 month old and just returning to work, Steve got jipped on his 30th birthday last year. I decided to make up for it by getting him a 9 game mini-series package to the Bats this year. Of course this probably means it will be a yearly expense from now on, but Cooper is still free this summer and next and I'm sure he will enjoy it. This morning was the open house to pick up your tickets and Steve had to work so I invited Tracey and Levi to tag along. They had free popcorn and hot dogs, season ticket holders got tailgating chairs and the stadium was open so you could find your seats. It probably would have been more fun had it been warm and not raining, but I still think Levi enjoyed himself. I think my child was frozen the entire time and didn't make a sound.
Here is Levi with his new bat that his Daddy gave him money for. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He seems like yesterday Tracey was pregnant. Tracey took Levi down to get a closer look at the field.


Isn't he cute?




3 comments:

Tracey said...

Awww! We had fun. Thanks for inviting us. Levi's bat has been in "time out" twice already! LOL

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun!! we did that two summers ago! it's fun!!

Mrs. Wesely said...

That sounds like a great 30th gift. You guys will have a ton of fun this summer!