Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friday Night

It's been since last August, so about 7 months, since Cooper has stayed the night anywhere. We have decided to take the plunge again and have a date night Friday while Cooper has a play night with Grandma and Grandpa. Obviously we don't ever have to leave him anywhere but there may come a time when we would like to do something or perhaps go out of town so we decided to do a trial run. I'm confident he will do fine and of course if he doesn't I'm sure I will be a sucker and go get him in the middle of the night. I don't think it will come to that, he loves his grandparents and he will probably have more fun there than here. Anyway, we plan on going to dinner then drum roll please.....



I went out and got it last night. I'm so excited!!! I will probably spend the all of Cooper's nap time next week watching all the extras. Is it strange that I'm totally crushing on someone who is 22 but pretending to be 18?

No comments: