Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner & Movie

Friday night at Mamaw and Papaw's went great. Steve's brother stopped by thier house so Cooper played right up until 8:00 when it was time for bed. We had brought over his favorite books and he had no trouble laying down and falling right to sleep. Steve's mom called us after they got him down and she did say while they were changing him Cooper started looking around and asking for Momma, but luckily he wasn't crying. He did wake up and moan a few time, she said it sounded like he lost his pacifier, but he quickly found it and they didn't have to go get him until 7:15 this morning. I'm hoping to go out of town for one night for our anniversary in September, it will be five years, so Cooper will probably get at least two other overnight stays before then. I want to make sure he is comfortable and does well before I leave town. I'm such a worrier.

Our night was pretty uneventful. We started off with dinner at Puerto Vallarta and it was delicious. I haven't eaten there since I was pregnant, like first trimester pregnant. We then went to The Pie Kitchen and got some desserts to go and came on home. We were home by 6:30 and that was so weird. Just being home by ourselves. We have never gotten a babysitter for no reason before, I almost got in one my cleaning moods but the night was about relaxing. We watched Twilight and ate our desserts instead. I would advise anyone to read before you watch Twilight. I felt like I needed to explain things in more detail to Steve, not that he really cared. So, it was a good night, I missed my baby and I'm glad to have him home.

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Glad you all had a good date night too!