Monday, March 16, 2009

Groundbreaking

I had plans to write a blog on the groundbreaking ceremony we had at church last week, but myloving husband beat me to it. Click here to read his blog. Steve and I, along with Cooper, were asked to reprsent the young families of the church and be up front with a shovel to celebrate the groundbreaking ceremony. He is much better at words than I am, I have never been very good at putting my thoughts into words. I thought instead I would share a few pictures from the day. It was a great honor to be apart of something that will live on long after I will. Posing for a quick family pic before the cermony.



In about 18 months this will no longer be empty land. How exciting?? Members of the church gathered along the perimeter of what will be the new building. I'm guessing there were a couple of hundered people that attended.
1-2-3 dig! I'm the third from the left, Steve is next to me with the hard hat on.








1 comment:

Tracey said...

Awesome! Cute little family pic! So exciting about your church! God is moving all over the place!