Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

So after Cooper's all nighter with his grandparents, we decided Saturday would be an I'm sorry I left you day. Since it was so icky out we settled for Chuck E Cheese. There wasn't a whole lot he could but he did enjoy all the sights and sounds. He had a hard time eating, he just wanted to look around at everyone. I can only imagine what this place will be like a year from now.

I think he most excited about our table marker for the food.
Here he is enjoying some pizza, I love this face.

He did like Clifford, he kept pointing back to it and barking.


He was a little unsure of the school bus.

Once again, unsure of the car.

He wouldn't sit still in Clifford for a picture with Steve.

Steve and I got in on the action as well, I tried my hand at skee ball. I only won 5 tickets.
Steve played the Deal or No Deal Game, you opened suitcases for tickets. His suitcase only held one ticket.











No comments: