Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love My Life

I can't even begin to put into words how much I love my life. There cannot be one single thing out there that is better than being a mom. Okay Steve, being a wife too! Seriously though, every time I walk through the house and have to step over random toys in very random spots, or chase after my son after bath time to keep him from through the tube of Butt Paste into the tub, or yell at him for trying to open the toilet bowl lid, I remind myself that this is the life. It doesn't get much better than this. And yes Trace Adkins, one day I am going to miss this. I already do.

Here we are tonight, he was desperately trying to get the camera.




Finally Steve was able to get a picture of me and my guy. By the looks of Cooper's face I think he was mad that he didn't get the camera.






1 comment:

melanie said...

Amen! I love being a mom. It is something that you cannot see from the outside. You have to experience it yourself.