Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I have learned

Look at me, I'm one year old today!Just a few things Cooper has learned:
He can tell you the animal sounds of a dog, cow, chicken, sheep, horse, lion, and a panda bear. (the panda bear sounds like someone eating).
If he sees a dog on TV he starts barking.
He knows where his toes and tongue are.
He can point out someone else's nose and ears.
If you tell him someone is here he looks toward the back door.
He can say mama but for some reason I am baba most of the time.
If you ask where Cooper is he will look toward a picture of him on the wall.
He has taken a few steps but gets too excited and ends up lunging in my lap.
He loves books!!!

My personal favorite- he is off the bottle! For about two months the only bottle he has gotten has been at bedtime. The past two days I have replaced that with a sippie cup and it has worked.




1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

way to go cooper!!! happy birthday!!