Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Week

For about three weeks straight I had some doctor's appointments, had to reschedule what day I worked at Jazzercise, filled in for someone, all these things that took up my morning 3-4 days week. Which is fine, I don't work so I can't complain, but it also took away the time I was at home to enjoy Cooper's morning nap. Finally this week I had nothing scheduled. It was great. Monday I did nothing, Tuesday I met Gretchen at the mall for Club Mom, Wednesday my mom took me and Cooper out to eat at Texas Roadhouse (my favorite) and to the mall. She also bought me two early Christmas presents. Thursday I went to Kohl's to find something for Steve to wear in our family picture, and on Friday I went back to the mall to make an exchange and return. Sounds like I was busy, but at least it was fun stuff.

This morning Steve left to go to Bloomington for an IU football game. Cooper and I have already been to Target for diapers and wipes and he just went down for a nap which I think is where I am headed. I have no where to be the rest of the day, Gretchen is bringing the kids over for hotdogs and mac & cheese around 4:30 and that is it. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
This picture was taken as proof to Steve that just b/c Cooper faces forward doesn't mean he will not fall asleep. After Club Mom he was exhausted, I went straight to the my voting place and this is what I found. Never underestimate the power of a car seat.

These are from t his morning as Cooper played with Uncle Scott before they left for the game.




1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

That is so funny. I finally got around to buying Ellie a forward facing car set as well today. When I brought it home to show Bob, the first thing he said was: "I don't think this will work, how will she ever fall asleep." Guys must all think alike. :)