Saturday, November 8, 2008

$1.95

Is what I paid for gas today. It's amazing to me that in a few short months that the price not only was cut in half, it's like at a two year or longer low. I can't remember the last time I paid under $2/gallon. I want to know if others are cutting their demand down. I guess I have, but that is due to me quitting my job. I drive a fuel efficient car, I don't drive to Louisville everyday any longer, and since I don't work there are days I don't leave the house. There are times on weekends I don't even drive my car, but that has always been the case. We live within 10 minutes of just about anywhere we need to go. I fill up every 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. But this was always the norm. I guess I'm just afraid that these prices are going to go up and stay up back to above $3/gallon. It all seems odd that it went down so quickly.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Enjoy it while it lasts, I've heard it's going to go back up :(