Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a big boy

We got a new car seat for Cooper this weekend. It is forward facing only and will eventually convert into a booster seat. Since Cooper rides in my care the most often we installed it in Steve's car until we get confirmation from the doctor in two weeks that we can face him forward. Just to try it out we drove around the neighborhood last night. I wanted to make sure he was comfortable and that it fit well, I think we may go ahead and get the same one for my car. It's safe to say he enjoyed the ride. He kept laughing the whole time, I think he liked being able to see us.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

he has an awesome smile!!! such a bog boy!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

i remember that moment... i was just as excited as Isabella

Tracey said...

He is so adorable!! It's awesome when they can actually see you all of the time! :)