Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girl's Night Out

I beat you Tracey!!! Last night we had a girl's night out. The plan was to go to downtown Jeff and shop around then eat. Well all the shops closed a little earlier than expected so that plan was cancelled. W ended up at Kansai, I don't think Melanie or Jana had ever been. Of course it was delicious as always. Afterwards we went to Old Time Pottery and Kirkland's to do some browsing. It's a rare treat to go into any store without a child these days so it was nice to just walk around with nothing in mind. We ended the night at Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen. It really doesn't get much better than that. Us wild girls were home by 9:30, I know real party animals. Hey, it does beat Friday night when I was in bed by 8:30.
Here are Melanie, Jana, and Tracey. Aren't they cute? Me and Gretchen.

Melanie and Jana working the chopsticks.
Jana and some apple pie.

Tracey just being weird and her strawberry cake.

Melanie and her dessert, I think it was a cupcake.

And finally Gretchen, sorry I couldn't leave you out.









2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Way to go Jami, posting first!! Cute pictures. I had fun, too bad we're so old and have to get home so early :)

Tracey said...

I love GNO!! :) Great pictures. When is the next one? LOL