Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nothing going on

Like last week there really isn't anything going on right now. The past two weeks have been pretty relaxing. Next week I should have some fun stuff to blog about, like birthday and birthday parties, one year check ups, but just random stuff today. Oh, as a remember when this day last year was my last day of work before maternity leave. I knew I was being induced on the 19th if I didn't go before then so I took off a few days early. It was so awesome! Steve was working so I basically got up when he did, ate breakfast, watched the news, and took a nap around 9:00 everyday. Anyway, here are some random pictures.

This is an interesting one. Last Saturday we got home from my mom's, I sat Cooper down in the living room while I went back in the kitchen to open some mail. He came crawling back in to me and somehow his pants were no longer on him.

I love this look!




No comments: