Monday, October 12, 2009

Huber's

Steve's parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary this weekend and as a gift we (Steve, his brother & myself) took them to Huber's for dinner and some pumpkins. Let me start by saying this year was 110% better than last year. Don't get me wrong I loved the company last year, but it was the weather. If your remember my post from last year, it was in the 80's and we were all wearing flip flops. Not good fall weather! I had heard from a few people that pumpkins are not very good this year, something to do with the rainy spring, so we opted out of the hayride. We are going to get ours from a roadside stand in the next week or two so we can carve some and hopefully they will last till Halloween. We did get a small one for Cooper. I also didn't get many pictures, I feel like I miss out on the action by taking too many pictures. I did get one of Steve & Cooper and one of myself & Cooper, but none of all three of us.

Notice Cooper's shirt, it says I love my Mummy. You might be seeing this a lot in the next couple of weeks. I have to get some use out of it. I think it might be a little strange wearing this around Christmas.
Cooper loved the fried biscuits. He kept sliding my plate over to him and trying to grab mine. We ate at the buffet so when Scott got his second plate he brought Cooper back another biscuit. Oh my, his face lit up like a child's on Christmas morning.



I can't remember what he was looking at here, but he liked it whatever it was.


Scott also bought him this George doll, once again face lit up. Although I don't know how it ended up on the ground.
This was him on the way home. The sun was starting to set so it was in his eyes. We did have a busy day, Harvest Homecoming in the morning and Huber's in the evening.







4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

both of my boys have a george!! they love him!! i sometimes question the message. no matter what kind of trouble he gets into, he still gets rewarded in the end. sometimes daniel and i change the story up a bit! :)

Jami said...

Alicia- I don't know how many times I have thought the same thing!!! He is always getting into trouble.

Susie said...

I am with Cooper I love the fried biscuits. Glad you had a good time at Huber's.

ginmommy said...

Mmmmm, fried biscuits are the BEST, I'm with Cooper!!! Cute pics, aren't you just LOVING this fall weather :)