Monday, October 26, 2009

Mark You Calendars!

I know most of my readers have their own home church but I wanted to pass along a fun even coming up at Eastside. For the month of November we are having our second annual "God in your iPod" sermon series. Each week a popular secular song will be performed and our minister will deliver the sermon based on biblical messages inside song. He did this last year and had some great responses so they brought it back for Season Two. We have some fun performances coming up, "Cat in the Cradle" and "Material Girl" to name a couple. My personal favorite performance will take place November 15th when Patrick Henry Hughes, from UofL's Marching Band and former Extreme Makeover-Home Edition recipient, will be on hand to perform "Believe".

Our services time are 9:30 and 11:00, if you would like additional information just send me a message.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I serve in the nursery at Southeast on sunday mornings at 9 a.m. but will try to make an 11 o'oclock!!