Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Party Supplies

Cooper's birthday supplies arrived today. Don't get me started on the fact that Factory Card Outlet didn't have George at the store so not only did I miss out on my 20% off coupon but I also had to pay shipping. Anyway, Cooper was so excited to see these after nap today. I could just give him these for his birthday and he would be just as happy. He also acted the same way yesterday when I bought the fabric for his blanket I am making him. Yes you are reading this correctly, I am making a blanket. Don't worry, no sewing is involved. Or knitting for that matter, I know what you are thinking Melanie & Tracey. I will post pics of the process and finished product once I get a day where nap time isn't consumed with dishes, laundry or bathing myself. I guess I could have done it today but I napped too! This is the only picture you get today.

No comments: