Friday, October 16, 2009

Guess Who....

peed on the potty today? Yes of course I did, but Cooper did too!

He is still several months away from "training" but I realized in the past couple of weeks that peeing is no long involuntary for him. There are times when I change his diaper that he gets this look on his face, smiles at me and starts peeing. We got out the potty seat and have been sitting him on it after diaper changes to see if he would go. We haven't had any luck until today. He did it for Steve's mom this morning and they saved it for me when I got home. I was so proud! I tried again after lunch but he wanted to play with the broom so he ran into the kitchen and peed on the floor instead. You win some you lose some!

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

WAY TO GO COOPER (and Jami) Very impressive!!!

Amy said...

What a big boy! Way to go Cooper!

Hers and His said...

Yay, Cooper!!!

Tracey said...

Awesome!! Good job Cooper!