Friday, January 30, 2009

FINALLY!!!

After 5 days of not leaving the house I decided I had enough. After lunch we ventured out. First stop was Walmart. Cooper has a gift card he got for Christmas so I thought I would try and find him something new. I know, what could this child possibly need after having a birthday and Christmas in the past two months. He's been such a trooper this week and I wanted to do something special. In addition to not leaving the house all week he has been teething. He has a top tooth about to come in and two bottom molars that came though. What is odd about this is that he only has two other bottom teeth. So I am guessing there are a couple of more on their way. Due to the teething he has been having bad diaper rash this week. Let me say that this child NEVER had diaper rash. I haven't seen it this bad since last year when we had an allergic reaction to amoxicillian. At one diaper change he was screaming so bad and crying, before I got his diaper back on he ran away and hid. I felt so bad. Anyway, I didn't really find what I was looking for but I did get a new ball and a Veggie Tail video. I couldn't leave without getting some pretzel sticks to share. Not quite as good as the ones in the mall, but cheaper. Next we were off to Toys R Us. I am in the hunt for a tunnel. Heather & Craig have one and Cooper was scared of it at their house but liked it when she brought it over here the other night. Toys R Us was sold out but I did find one online. Now I'm just trying to decide if the extra $10 is worth it to have it shipped or see if I can wait for the store to re-stock. Inventory is kind of low due to Christmas. I'll probably go ahead and order it. For dinner we are headed to Steve's parents house. Mamaw and Papaw haven't seen "their angel" in almost a week. That's probably a record.

No comments: