Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

For some reason I still get excited when there is a snow day, it's like I'm 10 again. I especially love it since I don't have to be anywhere, although I do feel bad that Steve has to get up early and go in to work. As a matter of fact I still got up early this morning when he did cause I felt bad he was out shoveling snow while I was sleeping. It's not like I helped, I just didn't think it was right I was in bed. Anyway..... we managed to get out for a few minutes today but it was freezing rain we we didn't get to stay. Once we came in I tried to get some pictures of all the layers of clothing he had on, but he wanted the camera and wasn't being very nice. Notice how he is chewing on his fingers, that is because he is getting two molars and possibly two- three other front teeth as well. He hasn't been in the best of mood today, he loves the taste of medicine so he pretty much threw a fit after I gave him some Tylenol because he wanted more. I hope this isn't a bad sign.

Here we are outside, he is trying to catch some rain on his tongue, how cute is that? Middle layer of clothing
Bottom layer of clothing, poor guy looks miserable :(




3 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I LOVE the picture of him trying to catch the ice in his mouth. He's so cute!!

ginmommy said...

I love him trying to catch the ice, what a doll!!

Tracey said...

A-dorable! Love him trying to eat the snow!! Looks like he loves it!