Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not much going on

I feel like I haven't been keeping up with blogging as much as I have the past couple of months. January has been pretty slow for us, which is actually a good thing. It's been a long month but a relaxing one. Not much has gone on. Cooper is doing great with his tubes, he hasn't been waking up at all. Friday night he slept from 7:50 until 8:15 without making a peep. That made yesterday great because he only took one nap and it was for over 2 hours. He is starting to walk a little more but he isn't quite there yet. I think the problem is that he cannot get to a standing position without holding on to something. If he is already standing he will walk across the room to whatever he wants, if he happens to sit down and there isn't anything nearby to help him up he has to crawl again. He does a great job when he's on his feet so I'm not too worried, he will get there one day. He's also doing a great job in the nursery as well. I haven't got called back in over a month. Steve went with his brother to the IU game today and they left around 9 so he had to miss church, I thought about visiting Charlestown Independent but I was afraid to take Cooper out of the nursery for a week and I wasn't about to try a new church nursery. We have been saying that our attendance has gotten better since having Cooper. We were always regular attenders but we would also let a cold or a late night get in the way of not going. Now we are up anyway and consistency pays off with a little one. One new thing that he has started to do is look at photo albums. He loves them, especially pictures of people he knows. I can't tell you how many times in the past week or two we have looked at his photo albums. He has also started to roar when we ask him who Uncle Scott is. He's strange, but I love him. Here he is with some of his pictures.


2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to spring/summer!! Getting outside with the kiddos and heading back to the park....

Tracey said...

I'm so glad Cooper is doing great with his tubes!! Thanks for asking us to dinner last night. Levi had fun! (So did I!)