Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day for tubes. I feel pretty good about everything, I think it's going to hurt me more knowing he might be scared for a few minutes when they take him away and after they wake him up. I called this morning and we have to be there at 8:15 and surgery is at 9:15. My biggest concern now is that I can't feed him in the morning. I'm hoping we can keep him up late tonight and eat a late snack and maybe he will sleep in late enough so that he isn't quite awake when we leave. This is a very slim chance since he wakes up some mornings around 6:30. Poor guy, as long as he doesn't see his cup or any food we might be okay.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i'll be thinking of you guys!!

Amy said...

We will be thinking of you all and praying things go as planned.

Dawn Jenkins said...

Ellie and I will say a prayer for Cooper.

Jami said...

Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it!!

ginmommy said...

Hey Jami, you know I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow. Give me a call when it's done to let me know that everything's ok!!