Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eating

Cooper is probably the happiest when he is eating. It doesn't matter what it is, what time it is, where he is, he will eat anything. Just this morning I got out the box of Cheerios and he gave me the most precious smile like I hung the moon. Really he just wanted the Cheerios but in my mind I like to think that he wanted me. Here are some recent shot of him enjoying some snacks.

Here he is eating some Oreo 100 calorie snacks. He's too cute with the chocolate all over his chin.

He can't get by without some of Daddy's ice cream. In an effort to get him to walk more, Steve said on the couch and I sat in our chair and Cooper walked back and forth between us one night to get our snacks. He quickly realized that Daddy's ice cream was much better than mommy's snack.
You can't really see this very well, but this is after a real Oreo cookie. He had tiny chocolate crumbs all over his face and hands. After he got done eating he starting rubbing his eyes, it was everywhere. The lighting doesn't do it justice.










No comments: