Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bounce Time and a Scandal

Cameron is looking a little better and looking it too.  Right is day of fall and left is the morning after.   Hasn't slowed him down at all considering he is still jumping off couches and beds.
 
You are going to have to pull me out of bed kicking and screaming on Monday.  I could get used to this no schedule thing we've got going on.  Between school and CBS kicking itself back into high gear I just want to curl up on the couch with my kids and never leave.
 
We met the Reid's at the bounce time today.  Everyone was so busy running around that I only managed to get two pictures.  One of Cam ready to take a nap and one of Coop with hair so sweaty it looks like he jumped in a pool of water.


 
Yeah, they had fun!
 
 
A couple weeks ago Tracey let me borrow seasons 1 and 2 of Scandal.  I never thought I would be interested but Tracey knows me well.  As a matter of fact we became friends because of our mutual love of the same television shows.  I am seriously obsessed.  I've gotten through almost 30 episodes in less than 3 weeks.  I don't know what I will do when I have to wait a week between episode like the rest of the world.  Thanks T for making me addict.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

True, true. I know you. Details, layers, details...love it! :)

We need a scheduled hang out time when things get calm again. Please. Thank you.

ginmommy said...

I still haven't stated the show, I know I need to get on it....