Sunday, December 23, 2012

One down, two to go

We had Christmas Extravaganza number 1 last night at my mom's house.  As always we walked away with enough to supply a small country.  We still have two more celebrations to attend to.
 
 Cooper & Layne were hysterical opening gifts.  They were excited about everything!  Including a toothbrush & toothpaste set. 
 Out of all the toys they were most interested in the pirate ship that was meant for Cameron.  Which also happened to Cameron's favorite toy as well.  He grabbed first thing this morning when I got him out of bed.
 This is me with my two nieces Hailey & Emma.  Hailey is 13, I was 20 years old when she was born.  That cannot seem possible.  Emma is 9.  She was just a baby when I got married.  They had to take her to the cry room and you could still hear her crying.

With 6 grand kids living in 4 different households it can be difficult to get all of them together.  My sister Candiace and her family didn't make it so we had 5 out of the 6.
 My mom with her 5 of her babies.
 Cooper has been asking for a telescope for a long time now, it's the one thing he keeps asking Santa for. My mom found one at Toys R Us, Santa just happened to drop it off at her house last night for him.  We took out last night.  It's pretty powerful coming from Toys R Us.  We got some good looks at the moon.


 Because I have no shame, I thought I would share a picture of myself when we went outside.  Not to bad huh?
 Now get a glimpse of the full length version  Lookin' sexy!  I promise I haven't given up on myself.
 I wanted to also share a picture of our outdoor lights.  It's not a lot, but subtle and pretty, at least I think so.  Of course then I realize a wreath on the garage isn't working.  You get the picture though. 
 
Just two more days until Christmas and I am pumped and ready.  For us Christians this is it, this is our holiday.  I'm ready to celebrate!

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Tracey said...

Hailey is as tall as you are! Ha!

Cute pic of your mom and the kids. :)

Love the telescope! Fun!!!

Susie said...

What fun!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That's H-O-T! :) Merry Christmas!