Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nothing!!!!!

Nothing! Those were our plans today. No clock to watch, no where to be. How nice! I started off the day with a Jazzercise class. Cameron was still asleep when I left at 8:45. After class I came home and did nothing but play until lunch. I fed the boys and Steve picked us up some Qdoba. It was yummy. After lunch we took a walk, in the misting rain. Cooper is getting too big for this stroller. He usually walks with us but today he wanted to ride, now that is the life.
Check out the hat. Love it!!!!!! I got it at Little Growing Spurts on Veteran's Parkway. One could go broke in that store if they had a girl.

Since Cameron slept in today I decided not to give him a morning nap. These are just a few shots during the walk.







He crashed on me once inside, but thanks to a certain big brother he woke up and lasted another hour before both took a nap. Let me rephrase, all four of us took naps.

After dinner, which Steve cooked, we went out to get the boys their Halloween costumes. Here is a hint.


I love this time of year! It was fun to have a day of nothing!

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

The third pic down, where Cameron is almost out, is too cute! Love the hat!! Cant wait to see the costumes for Halloween!! :)

Jill said...

Love the football hat! Too cute!

Tracey said...

I love naps. Period.

Football hat is a-dorable!!! And so are the pics of Cam asleep!