Sunday, June 21, 2009

Warning.... Cuteness Up Ahead

Last Saturday we had a photo shoot with Leslie from Letography, and WOW!!!! That is about all I can say. The pictures turned out amazing. Steve & I were a little worried because it was hot outside, getting close to lunch and nap time, Cooper was just not having it that day, but she is amazing. I had no doubt her work would be good, I've seen some in Alicia's blog, who is one of our Jazzercise instructors and her sister in law, but I was still blown away. What am I saying, of course I was blown away, it is my son. What worked great was not being in a traditional studio, Cooper was free to roam and play and she was able to get some candid shots. I highly recommend her, the price is reasonable and you get a copy of the CD with full rights to print any picture you like. Click on her website above for more information. Here is just a sample of the 217 pictures I have.




























9 comments:

Susie said...

Those are adorable Jami.

Jill said...

Love, love, LOVE these pics! I will have to check her out for Kade! :-D

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Those are AWESOME!!!

Tracey said...

Jami, you are right - they are awesome! I almost cried looking at them. The family pics are precious!!!

Amy said...

What beautiful pictures!

ginmommy said...

ADORABLE.....simply adorable.

Hers and His said...

Those are great! Very cute :)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

So happy that you enjoyed your pictures Jami! It was great meeting all 3 of you!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are great!! glad it went well!! i had no doubts! :)