Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Key to my Heart

Cooper is getting in a bad habit of throwing his food off the table. It is so frustrating, not because I have to clean it all up, I would have to sweep anyway, but sometimes he tries to dump his entire plate on the floor then he is left with no food. We have been trying really hard to get him to eat better off a plate and with a fork or spoon but it is requiring a lot of patience. It's so much easier just to lay it in front of him directly on the table and let him pick it up with his fingers. This brings me to Sunday after church, as usual he threw a bunch of goldfish on the floor, so after he finished what little food he had left I cleaned everything up. Then he tries to be all sweet and innocent and help me clean up the floor. Who can stay mad when he does something like this?









No comments: