Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finished Product... Almost

As said in a recent post we decided to finish fencing in our backyard. I struggled with the decision because from our sliding doors in the kitchen you can see the main street in our subdivision. I liked being able to see out and didn't want to feel boxed in. We called our friend Josh and told him what we wanted and it turned out awesome. The only purpose this fences serves is to keep Cooper from running in the road. I love the fence and now wish we could have done the whole yard and not just one side. I say almost finished product because he had to use two different types of wood, so the decorative pickets needed to be stained immediately and the support part of the fence has to wait another three months. But here it is....
View from backdoor
The gate... I just love the country feel of it.

View from the road.




1 comment:

ginmommy said...

That's a really cute fence!!!