Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.


1. I dream almost every night and sometimes I will wake up from a dream, go back to sleep, and continue the dream. In high school, my friends would make fun of me because I would come to lunch and tell them my dreams every day. It can get frustrating because I don't think I sleep very well when I do dream.

2. Unless you know me pretty well, I'm actually a very shy person. Sometimes, especially in school, this shyness was at times mistaken for rudeness. I'm not being rude, I'm just shy!

3. I cannot stand for clothes to be sticking out of dresser drawers and the drawers must be completely shut. I cannot walk out of the room until I fix them all.

4. I worked at Don Pablos while in college and one night I waited on Jared Fogel, the Subway guy.

5. I was once reviewed in a local newspaper. The same summer while at Don Pablos a review was written in the Evening News about the restaurant and the service. They never mentioned the server's name, however they explained their night in full detail and I remembered waiting on this couple and their two children. It was an okay review for food, but a good review for the service and the manager displayed it by the front desk, it was 15 minutes of anonymous fame.

6. This one is for you Karen- while living in the apartment if I went to be before you got home and I happened to wake up in the middle of the night I would get up and double check that our door was locked. I'm still a little particular about this now, just other night I was almost asleep and had to get up to make sure we shut the garage door.

I tag: Gretchen, Tracey, Melanie, Alicia, and Dawn.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I've posted my response!! Check it out.

ginmommy said...

That's hilarious you waited on the "Subway guy"